Located on the edge of both the picturesque Cricket Green and Hartley Wintney High Street, The Courtyard is a family friendly Hartley Wintney restaurant serving the local community and businesses. We serve fresh, delicious, quality food, made daily in our kitchens, with the finest locally sourced ingredients. For private hire visit this page.
We are opening again and we can’t wait to see you.
Thursday 30th July 10 am – 4 pm. Our booking system will be available on Monday 27th July.
Please note we have new procedures in place and the team have taken great steps in keeping both our customers and staff safe at all times:
- Do not visit us if you have Covid19 symptoms, and report to us if this happens during your visit for trace purposes.
- To view our menu click here and our kids menu click here or go to our Facebook page @courtyardcafehartleywintney
(we can no longer give out menus, but you can view a blackboard or talk to staff if required plus access our menu online at the cafe).
- You must book for every visit even coffee and cake – we can’t facilitate walk-ins. Anyone who has difficulty booking a table online will be able to pop into Hartley Antiques desk and they will make the booking on your behalf. Please click here to book or go to our facebook page: @courtyardcafehartleywintney
- When you arrive, you have to enter via Hartley Antiques entrance on the high street and exit the rear gate onto cricket green.
- We will be operating a one-way system reducing the movement of people and that includes guests not visiting the counter.
- On arrival a host will check you in to your booking, your temperatures will be taken, hands sanitised, and then shown to your designated table.
- Card payments only no cash. We will not be splitting bills one per table.
- You are not able to move tables due to cleaning, other bookings and the layout has been carefully planned to keep you safe. We are very lucky that our inside is actually outside, with the roof windows, bifold doors giving us a very airy and fresh aired space.
- Space is limited for social distancing, we will be operating a minimum spend 9 am – 11.00 am £6.50 and after 2.30 pm and between 11 am and 2.30 meals only to enjoy our lovely setting.
- All guests will be served at the table including the cake selection.
- There is an outside hand wash area you are welcome to use and our washrooms are open.
- All our food is freshly prepared and cooked in house using the best ingredients.
- Excellent cleaning practices are important to us and always have been and is represented by our hygiene rating 5 and the award given by Hart Council for our standards.
- With reduced seating and increased practices, every seat is important to us – if your plans change please let us know!
We will be participating in the August ‘Eat out help out scheme’ Mon, Tues & Weds. Follow us online to keep in touch:
We can still offer private events and are here to talk 01252 842616 and any other enquiries.
We hope you have a great time visiting the Courtyard.